What are the benefits of joining TSID as a member?
- Discounts – receive discounts for the annual TSID Conference and more
- Networking – meet other interpreters, interpreter trainers, and interpreter coordinators
- Mentoring – find a more experienced colleague to help you develop specific skills or broaden your general knowledge
- Professional Development – gain access to workshops, webinars, and other professional development events, often discounted for members, especially annual Conference
- Scholarships – two scholarship funds for students and working interpreters
- Leadership Opportunities – develop your leadership skills by serving as a Chapter Rep or Committee Chair, enhancing your resume
How long will a membership last?
- Every purchase aligns with the current fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th). If you purchase a membership on June 15th, it means you are active for only 15 days.
Is it possible to purchase memberships in advance?
- Not at this time, membership purchases are for the fiscal year at time of purchase.
May I purchase a TSID membership with multiple years?
- Currently no.
How may I renew my membership?
- You may purchase / renew your membership by going to Membership Registration
Where can I get my membership card?
- You can get your membership card via Membership Card
When is the conference?
- Conference is held in March, April and June every year unless TSID is partnering with another organization.
How many CEUs can I get from attending?
- A member can obtain at least 2.0 CEU on average from attending a conference.
How do I get the discount to the annual TSID Conference?
- Your TSID membership must be active (not expired). Then you can log into tsidconference.org and make your conference purchase at a discount.
I received a coupon code and how do I apply it?
- Go to www.tsidconference.org
- Purchase your combo / full registration ticket.
- Apply your coupon code during the checkout.
How to check for my CEU from TSID Conference?
- Check out Get CEU Certificate
What do I do if something is missing on my CEU Transcript?
- Contact our RID CEU Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I apply for CEUs for my event?
- Refer to CEUS webpage
When will my CEUs be uploaded to BEI Portal?
- TSID cannot upload your CEU transcript to BEI Portal. Instead, you need to scan or “print” a PDF of your transcript and upload it to BEI Portal.
When will my CEUs be uploaded to RID?
- Generally a week after the conference ends. Please do ensure your name and RID # matches exactly on the transcript.